Reminisce Bags His First Movie Award Nomination For His Role In “King Of Boys”
LRR Records leader Reminisce has been nominated for the 2019 edition of the 15th Africa Movie Academy Awards Awards (AMAA) in the ‘Best Actor in a Supporting Role’ category.
The “Oja Daddy who played the role of ‘Makanaki’ in Kemi Adetiba’s “King Of Boy” film was nominated alongside five others including the likes of veteran actor Kanayo O. Kanayo. The movie was a huge success as it took 245 million naira at the Box office and rapper, IllBliss also had a part in the movie. Alaga Ibile played his role so well which made fans see another version of him.
This year edition of the Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA), is scheduled to hold in Lagos on Sunday, October 27, 2019.
See the 5 nominees below.
1. Remilekun “Reminisce” Safaru (Makanaki) King of Boys
2. Jarrid Geduld 9 (Abie) Ellen, The Ellen Parkies Story
3. Zolisa Xaluva (Wyatt Earp) Sew the Winter to my Skin
4. Kanayo O. Kanyayo (Chief Otuekong) Up North
5. Kobina Amissah-Sam (Kwabina) The Burial of Kojo
6. Bucci Franklyn (Dagogo) Knockout Blessing
Share This POST Below » Watch Latest Trailers